You may think you know how interviews are conducted but interview techniques can definitely help you to acquire the job you really want.
Interview standards and requirements change from company to company therefore you need to be aware of these changes.
Each industry is looking for something different so to use the same technique for all industries would be a mistake. Doipo Recruitment has deployed candidates within a wide spectrum of industries and is therefore ideally placed to advise which strategies work best so that you can be comfortable explaining your knowledge and experience with your interviewer.
If you do not plan your interview strategy then you are really planning to fail.
Useful tips for interview are listed below and should be followed to increase your success rate.
– Allow plenty of time to get to your interview, and if need be do a trial run beforehand.
– Research the company thoroughly to find out the product or services that it offers and to get a general feel for the business.
– If a job specification is available make sure you check it through and make notes of anything that you require further information on.
– Dress appropriately and make sure you are of smart appearance.
– A firm handshake and warm smile can make a difference and remember to maintain eye contact.
– Answer questions in a clear and concise manner.
– Prepare your own list of questions to ask the interviewer about the job role/company.
– Take copies of your CV, qualifications and any references.
– Try to relax and enjoy the experience.